To Each Its Own- The BE Eyecolor Difference. As individual as you are, bareMinerals Eyecolors vary in texture from ultra sheer to fully opaque.
A velvet of eyecolor: the most opaque of the three. Incredibly creamy color that gives a rich, smooth finish.
- 100% pure bareMinerals
- Preservative-free and non-irritating
- Vibrant, stay-true colors from sheer to full finish
- Provide sheer-to-opaque coverage
- All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly
- Add rich, eye-illuminating accents
- No pulling or tugging of the eye area
- No creasing
- Lasts all day long
How to use:
- Beautiful alone, you can also layer together two or more bareMinerals Eyecolors to add rich contrasts in texture and depth.
- For a sophisticated look, try using two bareMinerals Eyecolors in the same shade family. Starting from the inner eye, apply the lighter shade halfway across, using an eye brush such as our Heavenly Eyeshadow Buffing Brush. Then complete the outer portion of the lid with the darker shade.
- What is foiling? Foiling is a unique technique created by Bare Escentuals that involves applying bareMinerals Eyecolors with a dampened brush for a high-sheen "foiled" eye effect. Applying a glimmer or glimpse of bareMinerals Eyecolors wet creates a lustrous, light-reflective glow to your eyes when layered over or under other shadows.