Our spa esthetician's top recommended product for use post-waxing! Gently exfoliates with salicylic acid and glycolic acid. Soothes with oat extract, witch hazel and lavender oil. Great for men to prevent post-shaving "beard bumps". Doubles as an exfoliating treatment for rough upper arm bumps.
How it works:
- 6% glycolic acid, an alphy hydroxy acid that reduces dead skin cell buildup.
- 2% salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid that reduces inflammation.
- Witch Hazel-a botanical known to speed the healing of wounds.
- Lavender Oil-a soothing, healing botanical.
- Green Tea-an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage.
How to use:
Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads contain salicylic and glycolic acids which can produce a slight stinging when applied to areas of recently razored or freshly waxed skin. Avoid application for at least 12 hours after shaving, or 24 hours after waxing.